I think Katie is too cute and too young to look like a witch. She looks more like a Keebler Elf. Let's go with that.
CUTIE!! The kids all look great.
She does look like the Keebler Elf. The kids all look so great in their costumes.
What a cute little bunch of trick-or-treaters you have!
Cute! The kids look great!! Happy Halloween!! I love the yodaling cowgirl- how on Earth did she come up with that?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think Katie is too cute and too young to look like a witch. She looks more like a Keebler Elf. Let's go with that.
CUTIE!! The kids all look great.
She does look like the Keebler Elf. The kids all look so great in their costumes.
What a cute little bunch of trick-or-treaters you have!
Cute! The kids look great!! Happy Halloween!! I love the yodaling cowgirl- how on Earth did she come up with that?
Post a Comment