He made this lion puppet at nursery. He came out of nursery chasing Rachel and Claire roaring at them. It was so cute. On the way home from Church, he decided to stick on his head. His lion became a hat. He is great!!
He is all B* in that first picture. He reminds me of one of your not so little brothers I'm not sure which one but I know I have seen that face before.
hey Jessica, I was wondering if you had the addresses of the people that we graduated from High School with. Anyone that you had to contact for our 10 year Reunion this year. Just was wondering my Neighbor wants the addresses of all the people I graduated with. If you could email me. That would be great. Thanks. Kelly Morgan kells197924@hotmail.com Thanks. Love to hear from you. :)
5 comments:
What fun! Little brothers are the best for roaring and chasing girls-hahaha!
He is all B* in that first picture. He reminds me of one of your not so little brothers I'm not sure which one but I know I have seen that face before.
Wow, he looks so cute!! He is growing up so fast.
hey Jessica, I was wondering if you had the addresses of the people that we graduated from High School with. Anyone that you had to contact for our 10 year Reunion this year. Just was wondering my Neighbor wants the addresses of all the people I graduated with. If you could email me. That would be great. Thanks. Kelly Morgan
kells197924@hotmail.com
Thanks. Love to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment