Sunday, October 26, 2008

Prayers

Today Rachel has been "not feeling very good." Sore throat and headache. Tonight after I finished family prayer Rachel tells me you forgot me... to feel better.

So we said another quick prayer for Rachel.

After getting the girls down in their room they take turns saying their prayers. During Claire's prayers Rachel likes whispering suggestions. Tonight it was "bless me to feel better" to which Claire responded "bless me to feel better." Rachel gave up whispering and said "no bless meeeeeeeeeeeee to feel better." after a little coaching Claire prayed for Rachel to feel better.

I am glad Rachel is starting to understand praying better.

1 comment:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a cute story to write down. I just love the little kids and their cute prayers! Your family is darling and it was fun to read your blog and check up on your family. Have a Happy Halloween!