Monday, November 3, 2008

Spider House

We get some pretty large spiders in the house here in Kansas. Especially after a rain. Rachel is terrified of them. As big as they are I am not sure if I'm not either. I came home the other day and found a packaging insert to a radio on the front step. I picked it up only to have Rachel run out and tell me to leave it. It was for the spiders. She had spent the whole day coloring it and writing spider house on it. So now spiders don't have to come into our house because the have their own on our front porch. This was a picture this morning before Rachel got on the bus for school hence the backpack.

3 comments:

kristen said...

that is so clever! What a cute girl. And I love the Halloween pictures and Todd's knock knock jokes.

:) said...

I despise spiders. They freak me out so bad. Hope that they stay in their spider house.

Lara said...

What a little problem solver :) You'll have to let me know if it works and I just might implement one at my house. I have a loathing for spiders as well.