Thursday, September 4, 2008

Speaking of Fowl...

If you can't tell, we had geese come and visit us last Sunday.We had geese crossing the road on the way to church. We ended up being a couple minutes late for church.
Then tonight at dinner time we had a flock of birds having a party in our backyard.

So from these pictures, it is a birdwatchers dream to live in Wichita. I have seen crane and ducks and roosters.

6 comments:

Katie L said...

That is pretty neat! Does your backyard get really poopy from the birds? Man, I wish I had a lake in my backyard-lucky!!

Ina said...

I will warn Jocelyn to never move to Wichita. She has a phobia and is deathly afraid of birds but I think that would be pretty neat to watch. We ahve a hawk that lives byt eh hill up to the Ranches and I get a kick just out of getting a glimps of him. BTW I named the hawk Mavrick just though you should know.

Ina said...

It is late and I didn't prof read my comment but I think you got the idea.

Anonymous said...

Hi I remembered my gmail account AND password. Surprising. I love looking at the pictures of the kids. Rachel sure is helpful getting Claire up into the tree. I hate birds except ducks

Heather said...

jess, my family just checked out your blog. My mom couldn't believe how big the kids are!

kristen said...

It looks beautfiul there! I liked your leash story. That's hilarious. How's life with 4 kids?