Sunday, September 21, 2008

High School Musical and a Limo Ride!!!

I don't know how many of you have always dreamed of riding in a limo, but I have since I first saw them. I have always wanted to ride in a limo. Thank you to an awesome friend of a friend who gave my friend a night in a limo for free. First the idea was just to go to High School Musical on Ice. Then came the second go to High School Musical on Ice in a Limo.
From Left to Right: Clara, Claire, Holly, Emisha, Abby, and Rachel all outside the limo.
All of them inside the limo on the way to High School Musical.

Our seats at High School Musical.

On the way back from High School Musical.

2 comments:

Ina said...

How fun! My girls would just pea their pants with excitment if they got do do that. I myself have never ridden in a limo either, maybe someday?

Katie The Lady said...

Lucky girls!-looks like quite the party!! I love limos!!