Thursday, September 4, 2008

My House in Wichita

Here is our little family outside our house.
The window on the right is ours. The one the left is the neighbors.
Everyone seems to be curious about our lake in the backyard. All kinds of fowl have visited the lake so far. Thank goodness the kids haven't been tempted to get in yet.
That is the back of the house. The door leads into my kitchen. The top window on the left is Todd and Katie's room. The one on the right is Craig and my room. The bottom left is Rachel and Claire's room and the other is the family room. Nice and cozy!!

5 comments:

Katie L said...

Yay for your house! you have to post many pictures once you get everything out and situated!!! So, is this a duplex type home? How many rooms/bathrooms, etc...? I am so excited for you guys!!!

Ren said...

Looks nice
Ren

Mr. M said...

Wow. Cool lake. Do you have mosquito problems because of it?

Mr. M said...

Your birds reminded me of this. Don't let them congregate too often.
;)

clip

Brittany Owens said...

I am glad you are getting settled. I can't believe how many kids you have. You are still a spring chicken. I do like your lake, but would never let my kids play out there on their own. I looks like a nice house though. You have to take some pics of the inside when you get a chance.