Monday, September 1, 2008

Old Pics and New ideas!!

I have been wanting to post these pics and I finally got around to it. The fun you can have in a hotel and be as loud as you want without disturbing anybody. Plus new ideas for those who have a treadmill and don't know what to do with it. Rachel, Claire, and Todd played on this thing for like 20 minutes. It was great. (Note to all the safety nuts out there: It was on the lowest setting and no one got hurt.)
This is outside Craig's work. We were waiting for Craig to come out and look at an apartment. So these pictures are way old, but really cute and I wanted to share.
Here is my sword fighting boy. He is all boy!!
Here is my beautiful princess Katie!!

1 comment:

Katie L said...

Fun pictures! You can't beat the fun of a treadmill-hahahah! Hey, I heard you guys have a house now...with a lake in the backyard? AWESOME!!!