Sunday, May 10, 2009

Apologies

To all those who view our blog, I am sorry we have not been very good updating our blog. The computer has been very busy looking for employment and the camera had an accident. When you don't have pictures to share, it is kind of hard to remember to blog about the things the kids have said and done. Claire seems to be the funny one though these days. Rachel learned about April Fool's Day in school and then she came home trying to fool dad. She would go up to Craig and say, "There's a spider behind you Dad. APRIL FOOL's!!!" A couple Saturday's ago, Claire and Rachel were sitting at the breakfast table. Claire turns to Rachel and says, "There's a spider behind you Rachel. HAPPY EASTER!!"

Also since I last blogged, Todd celebrated his third birthday. We didn't do much because Craig had just lost his job. We had hot dogs on the grill and cake. It was a Mickey Mouse Cake. Todd picked it out and I decorated it. We have pictures on our still camera that are not developed.

Claire is officially registered for morning kindergarten. In the Maize school district, if you want morning kindergarten you have to come early. I went with a lady that is also new to the area. We felt like we were at a rock concert trying to get tickets. It was funny until it started to rain. Thank goodness they let us come in after that.

Rachel is almost done with first grade. Her last day of school is on the 22nd of May. This coming week she has field day and she got to pick between her mom or her dad on who she wanted to have help her with field day. She chose me. I haven't decided if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am not athletic and all I can remember from my field day is coming in last place and never winning anything. But I will do anything to make my little girl happy.

Katharine or Katie has grown like crazy. She went from 9 month clothes to 18 month clothes. She is happy as can be. She is crawling and her favorite word is MAMAMMA!!!! Finally a baby who will say MAMA more than DADA!!! Craig doesn't care but it makes me feel good.

We want to thank all those who read our blog who have been praying for us in this time of need. We are not panicking. Heavenly Father has blessed us with peace and a knowledge that He knows what He is doing. Sometimes we get a little worried but then we remember Heavenly Father has a plan. We love you all and are wishing you the best in the time of uncertainty.

2 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

I'm glad things are well! Calvin is doing AM kindergarten too. Has Craig had any luck on the job hunt sofar? I commented on the Mother's day post before I saw this one, so I'm asking about Craig twice-hahaha! Are things OK? I can't believe how fast Katie is growing! She is such a beautiful baby.

Mr. M said...

"There's a spider behind you Rachel. HAPPY EASTER!!" CLASSIC. Forget the bunny, here comes the Easter spider. I will never celebrate Easter the same again.