So cute! When is the weather nice enough to start swimming outside there? I'm putting Calvin and Ronin in swim lessons this summer(hopefully).
That is funny. He looks like a super hero! Too bad he has to wait a few months to actually use them. Do they have indoor swimming pools there? I wish they had some here...it's so hot here in the summer that you burn in 5 seconds outside.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So cute! When is the weather nice enough to start swimming outside there? I'm putting Calvin and Ronin in swim lessons this summer(hopefully).
That is funny. He looks like a super hero! Too bad he has to wait a few months to actually use them. Do they have indoor swimming pools there? I wish they had some here...it's so hot here in the summer that you burn in 5 seconds outside.
Post a Comment