Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

We spent our first Christmas away from Relatives this year. Something about being 9-10 hours away from the nearest relatives.
Chrismas eve we acted out the Nativity...I was the donkey. Rachel was Mary and Todd was Joseph. The only problem was Joseph wanted to ride on the donkey with Mary he didn't want to just guide him. Claire was the angel and Jessica the Shepherds then I got to be a wise men. (Low budget production.)
Opening presents didn't take too long
One of the presents was the Cooties game so we played and made Cooties.
Claire as always was excited about everything. Here she is with the pillow case she got from her Great Grandma.

and the train set was a huge hit among all the kids.


Low res videos of Todd Katie and Claire

1 comment:

Katie The Lady said...

Nice Christmas! Even though you guys were away from relatives, I think the most important part was just being with your own family. Michael and I love to just have Christmas with our own family! I love the train set-so cute!! Merry Late Christmas!!