Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa & Doughnuts at the Sugar Shak


We went to breakfast on Saturday to the doughnut shop and who do you think we saw???

SANTA CLAUS!!!

7 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Sounds yummy and looks like fun! WE have yet to make the santa clause visit...busy busy!

Brittany Owens said...

How fun! No better place for Santa to be then at the doughnut shop. How fun that you get to go to christmas programs and such. I will get there eventually.

Flake Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kristen said...

I love Todd's face in the first picture.

Katie The Lady said...

That is so cute! Where is Rachel? Is she too cool for Santa now?-hahaha! I love surprises at breakfast time!! And I love that you found Santa at a donut place-hahaha! I guess he's got a weight dead line to keep-hahaha!

Paul, Addie and Aiden Butler said...

Jessica,

It was good to hear from you. Your family has grown so much! I hope you guys had a good Christmas and everything is going good. We also have a blog (Although with me working and stuff it does not get updated as much as it should. Just ask Heather) anyway, you can check it out at pakbutler.blogspot.com

Paul, Addie and Aiden Butler said...

Jessica,

It was good to hear from you. Your family has grown so much! I hope you guys had a good Christmas and everything is going good. We also have a blog (Although with me working and stuff it does not get updated as much as it should. Just ask Heather) anyway, you can check it out at pakbutler.blogspot.com