Sunday, October 12, 2008
Dancing with the Stars
We watch dancing with the stars sometimes which generally turns into a game we call what is immodest about the dress. Every time the dancers come out Rachel will say that is not modest it has no whatever is missing from the outfit (sleeves, middle, too short.) If it is by chance modest, usually the men's outfits they are assigned as appropriate wear for one of the parents. "Daddy that would be a good outfit for you." recently the girls have decided that they want to be the dancing stars. Even if the show is not playing they will go down stairs and play dancing with the stars. Unfortunately for Todd they want to dance with a boy. For now it is not too bad because they like to spin him in circles and he thinks it is a game. We will see what happens if he ever figures out what they are doing to him. I guess as long as he is not dressed up as a princess I guess it will be OK.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a nice brother to dance with his sisters! How's the baby doing??
that's cutie.
How funny! I think if I watched that too, I would love to play that game-hahaha! You are raising such great kids, so modest and willing to live the gospel! Racheal cracks me up with some of the things she says!
Post a Comment