The kids were wanting to sing for the web cam so here are a few of the magical numbers
Never smile at a crocodile
Popcorn Popping arrangement
Santa had a Christmas Tree twinkle twinkle little star
I love to see the Temple
yellowgiantgiraffes.blogspot.com
Well,I've been complaining about the rain all spring long, so I thought I'd try a positive outlook today to make myself feel better about the rain. I'm not sure if it worked though-haha!
What beautiful little voices! Kenna liked watching their videos. Good luck with your last month of pregnancy!!!
My email adress is ina_michelle@yahoo.com we also changed our home phone number this week email me and I will email it back to you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yellowgiantgiraffes.blogspot.com
Well,I've been complaining about the rain all spring long, so I thought I'd try a positive outlook today to make myself feel better about the rain. I'm not sure if it worked though-haha!
What beautiful little voices! Kenna liked watching their videos. Good luck with your last month of pregnancy!!!
My email adress is ina_michelle@yahoo.com we also changed our home phone number this week email me and I will email it back to you.
Post a Comment