
It was swim day in Idaho and kids were out in full force enjoying the hot weather, (75 degrees). This was on Friday, May 16th. Yeah!! The hot weather has finally hit Idaho.

On Saturday, we got together at the Rushforth house. We got the swimming pool out at 11AM and by the time the kids got in around 1PM, it was nice and warm.
Todd spent most of his time at the pool.

We got out the slip 'n slide later. We had a mini water park in our front yard with really fluffy grass because it hadn't been mowed. This is Rachel running with a nice looking stride and Claire watching to make sure she had good form when she did slide.
1 comment:
I wish that I had that kind of hot weather. It is supposed to be 110 degrees today! I´m melting! Oh well you guys deserve some nice weather finally. What a long winter.
Post a Comment