Since we received a digital camera for christmas it is easier to send pictures out.
I have been working on the basement and thought I would send some pictures of what it looks like. I would have called it remodeling but there is no RE about it.
Looking from the living room back wall. The Laundry room is on the Left. The hall is where the light is. You can see the new toy room entrance
There was question as to the hall at the bottom of the stairs. this should show how wide it is down there. The table is in the hallway it is 2 feet wide.
Rachel's almost new room. The walk in closet is straigh ahead. This is at the end of the hall downstairs. It is the room on the right. It would be the front right corner of the house. The wall on the right is shared with the toy room.
This is the Rachel's room again. The closet is the opening on the right. The window is on the left. Hopefully this helps you see what we have done. If you want other angles ask for them
No comments:
Post a Comment