Here is the merry go round project just so I have it somewhere
Our shaft was too short so we had to extend it.
We built a stub piece shown on top and put a threaded rod through to make sure they were center in relation to eachother
Troy and I were charge of the top stub and grinding the original shaft.
The two pieces were welded together by someone better than us at welding.
We assembled the whole thing to make sure it fit before we painted it.

Then assembled it to make sure it worked again. Then we hooked up all the electrical
Then assembled it to make sure it worked again. Then we hooked up all the electrical
Team picture top right clockwise Me, Ryan Harris, Troy Perry, Cameron Orr
Here is the link to news article and video on it.
Here is the Newspaper from Rexburg
The Idaho falls one I can only access from up at the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment