After having a few too many meltdowns Claire was sent to bed as it was near bedtime. I went up to talk to her and she went in to her sad story about how her friends weren't nice to her.
I asked her what happened and she said the kids at her table were saying bad words and they were saying the "F" word and wouldn't stop when she asked them to. I was about to ask whether she had talked to her teacher about it when it dawned on me that I didn't think she knew what the "F" word was.
I scanned my brain for how to handle this situation when it came to me. I asked in my most sympathetic voice possible. "Did they say fart" with sudden sobs she said "yes and they wouldn't stop"
I am glad she asked them to stop. What a sweet tender girl.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahahahha, that's so funny. Poor Claire. Sad to be all alone in the world or at a table with so-called "friends".
Funniest thing ever!
Hey, Claire....fart.
Post a Comment