Friday, March 25, 2011

Christmas

The kids lined up youngest to oldest to open their stockings. I realize as I am posting this, I didn't take very many pictures. I was too excited to watch them open presents.
Here is our Christmas tree and presents. Craig and I were up till past midnight getting everything wrapped and around the tree. We woke up around eight o'clock. We made breakfast and opened stockings. Around ten or eleven we opened our first round of presents until the rest of the Rushforths got there. Grandpa and Grandma Rushforth and Uncle Shaun came over for the breakfast and the first round of presents. It was lots of fun. We had funeral potatoes, ham, salad, rolls, and pies for dinner. It was so much fun. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. I am so glad they have such a great relationship with all of their cousins.

No comments: