Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby On the Way...


Craig, Katie, and I went to the doctor on Wednesday. This is what we got to see. We have number five on the way. My due date is October 24th. We are very excited. The kids think I will be having the baby in April. Claire told me the other day she felt the baby move. If we calculate how far along we are, I am nine weeks four days. I think she was just hoping she felt the baby. I have been very sick especially in the evenings. Poor Craig has been taking on most of the cleaning and food preparing. I just can't do smells. I avoid my living room, upstairs, the guest bathroom, and my hallway closet. We will make it. I feel like the older I get the worse the pregnancy but like I said we are very excited.

3 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

I can't believe you posted this at the bottom of the new posts, so we would have to read through all the others before we could see this one! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I hope Todd gets a brother-hahaha. I've always wanted an October baby, lucky!!!

Leesa said...

Congratulations!! :) I'm excited for you guys!!

Erin said...

If the baby is late, you can be a pumpkin for Halloween:)