Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rigby Lake and the Beach!!

The other day my friend called me up and convinced me to take the kids to Rigby Lake, meaning this fat pregnant woman had to get her kids in bathing suits and also herself. I best part. She tried to take a picture of me and her camera went dead. So, you only get cute pictures of my skinny kids.
Claire enjoying the sand!!
Todd cheesing it up for the camera while my friend is trying to get pictures of her boys in the background. He seems to want to be the center of attention because he would not stay out of the pictures.
I know it is kind of hard to tell, but that is Todd crouched by the side of the lake. It took him a while to get used to the water thing.

Claire got that bucket and shovel combo for her birthday two years ago. We meant to use it last summer and never made it to the beach. Well it is never too late I guess.
This is Rachel and our friend Calvin riding on two blow up toys that my friend got for a buck and they didn't even pop. The is Calvin and Claire riding on those same blow up toys.

3 comments:

Katie L said...

You know when I said I broke my camera on the 4th, well, it was taking that picture of you that actually broke it....I just didn't want to make you feel bad-hahahaha!!!! I'm so glad we've had these last few play dates before baby Katie and moving away happen!

Ina said...

Jessica, I have seen you pregnant with this baby and three other babies and I haven't seen you fat a day in your life.

kristen said...

That looks like fun! I know what you mean about pregnancy and bathing suits...I've avoided that so far. My excuse is always, I don't have a swimsuit that fits! Good luck with having the baby, I can't wait to hear the good news! When are you guys moving? Crazy! Good luck with everything..