Hey, Way to go, Jessica! She's adorable! Hope you are feeling good! Congrats! Good luck with your new job, Craig! Love, Robbin and Jeff Manship (Jenn's Mom and Dad)
oh Jessie, so cute already. I love that picture with your mom she has cheeks already. I think she took her time getting extra cute. Have all your kids had that much hair? I don't remember. Congrtulations!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love all the dark hair (where did that come from?). She's blessed to be born into such a neat family. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Great pictures!!! I'm so glad you called me- after I got off the phone, Michael did mention something about you going to the hospital! He is so slow. I can't wait to see her!!
I am so glad you had the baby. She is a cutie. You did have some nice digs. This should make for some easier packin time, even though you might be sore. I am so happy for you, and I love the name.
12 comments:
CONGRADS!!! I can't wait to met her!! I got the phone call, but i was asleep.. She is so cute!!!
Hey, Way to go, Jessica! She's adorable! Hope you are feeling good! Congrats! Good luck with your new job, Craig!
Love, Robbin and Jeff Manship (Jenn's Mom and Dad)
Todd looks so big holding Katie! Congrats to everyone:)
oh Jessie, so cute already. I love that picture with your mom she has cheeks already. I think she took her time getting extra cute. Have all your kids had that much hair? I don't remember. Congrtulations!!!
Congratulations! She's adorable!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love all the dark hair (where did that come from?). She's blessed to be born into such a neat family. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Great pictures!!! I'm so glad you called me- after I got off the phone, Michael did mention something about you going to the hospital! He is so slow. I can't wait to see her!!
Congrats Jessica! She is so beautiful. And so much dark hair!
Oh my gosh. What a cutie. Congrats on the new baby. It was good to see you at the reunion. Amanda
She's beautiful, congratulations!
I am so glad you had the baby. She is a cutie. You did have some nice digs. This should make for some easier packin time, even though you might be sore. I am so happy for you, and I love the name.
Jessie-Congratulations!!! Your baby is beautiful. I have been reading your blog. It is a good way to keep up on eachother.
Post a Comment