Thursday, April 5, 2012

Todd and Claire in soccer

We have signed up Todd and Claire in soccer this season. It is Todd's first and he is pretty excited about it.

He has very tender emotions as an example during practice they had a drill to help the kids not be afraid of the herd of people everyone was supposed to dribble to the goal and score at the same time. Todd's shot bounced off the back of someones leg so while collecting it another boy was standing in the mass kicking soccer balls away from him. Todds ball became victim. He sat down and cried.

During these games Todd has to be "hurt" at some point which makes him cry and sit. Well his coach has been good to him during his first game he had his first "injury" I think he might have actually been kicked in the thigh so a real one but as soon as he sat down his coach called him to do the throw in. I think he did pretty good. He got to do two throw ins. I got pictures of it. I figure pictures is the merciful way to show 5 year old soccer.

Claire is also doing well she is just happy to be out there when she makes contact with the ball even if doesn't go anywhere she turns to look at us so excited that she kicked it.



2 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

How FUN!!! I wish our weather was nice enough to play outdoor sports earlier and later in the year. I bet Todd will love it!!

budget hotel ahmedabad said...

nice pics girls..

budget hotel ahmedabad

hotels on sg highway ahmedabad

hotels in ahmedabad