For all those that still read this neglected, we are having a girl in the end of October. Any name suggestions would be appreciated. You would think after having three girls we would have some ideas. Nope. None. Nada. Love to all!!!
We are excitted for you! A list of name you might like or not. Brooklyn, Camilla, Ella, Heidi, Janna, Kimber, Lily, Julia, Mallory, Grace, Lydia, Alyssa, Laura, or Lucy (like Lucy Mack Smith, I love her). Do you want more? :)
I am excited for you too! I do still look at your blog, mostly because I am not on Facebook. Not sure on any name suggestions, but if I think of any I will pass them along.
4 comments:
We are excitted for you! A list of name you might like or not. Brooklyn, Camilla, Ella, Heidi, Janna, Kimber, Lily, Julia, Mallory, Grace, Lydia, Alyssa, Laura, or Lucy (like Lucy Mack Smith, I love her). Do you want more? :)
and Jane I love Jane.
Chicken Stephanie
I am excited for you too! I do still look at your blog, mostly because I am not on Facebook. Not sure on any name suggestions, but if I think of any I will pass them along.
Post a Comment