My one and only birthday picture with my birthday cake that I took. HEHEHEEE!!! It was a great day. I spent most of the day in my pajamas. Then I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and my make up. We went to eat at Alamo Cafe with the whole Rushforth family (Grandpa, Grandma, Michael and Erin and their kids, and us), where our waitress and a few of her friends announced to the entire restaurant the I was turning 22 that day. Yippee. Then I came home and I had one of my really good friends deliver me a homemade birthday cake. I am so blessed.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
It's Official I am thirty!!
My one and only birthday picture with my birthday cake that I took. HEHEHEEE!!! It was a great day. I spent most of the day in my pajamas. Then I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and my make up. We went to eat at Alamo Cafe with the whole Rushforth family (Grandpa, Grandma, Michael and Erin and their kids, and us), where our waitress and a few of her friends announced to the entire restaurant the I was turning 22 that day. Yippee. Then I came home and I had one of my really good friends deliver me a homemade birthday cake. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA 22 RIGHT!! Hey you can pull it off though you don't look thrity!! I don't think I even got a cake for my birthday this year. Lucky girl!
Post a Comment