.jpg)
Many of you may know that I go and work at the Rachel and Claire's school library Monday afternoons. While I am gone the kids stay with Grandma Rushforth and have a good party.
She reported back to me one time.
Grandma: Todd your shoes are on backwards.
Todd crosses his legs and says, "Now their not."
The missionaries came over to eat the other day and had the same conversation with Todd.
Last Monday, the Katie and Todd spent the day with Grandma. I went and did the big clean of the San Antonio temple. I got to go on the roof of the temple and look out of the city of San Antonio. It was amazing. Anyway, back to Todd. I get home to pick him up from Grandma's. She reports and say they have eaten all day.
Todd: Yes, it will make me strong. Look at how strong I am.
Grandma: can you pick up this book?
He does so.
Grandma: Can you pick up the house?
Todd: No, I am not strong enough.
Grandma: Who do you know that can pick up the house?
Todd: "Mommy!!"
Yes, ladies and gentlemen!!! I am the strongest!!
I love that little boy.
2 comments:
thAT IS SO FUNNY!! Yes moms are able to "pick Up the house!" What a cute kid he is!
i love the crossing the legs trick. Very smart!
Post a Comment