Rachel's class has been passing around the lice between all the girls since November. Rachel got a bout of it in January and recently had another round of it hit her. Thanks Emily for the suggestion of Vegetable Shortening in the hair. It seemed to work but even if it didn't it was fun to look at. Jessica slathered all the kids ( as a prcaution even though Rachel was the only one who got it)with vegetable shortening and then wrapped their heads in Saran wrap so they wouldn't get it everywhere. Katie got double layered. Jessica's friend came over and gooped Jessicas hair up too. My car was on the Fritz so Jessica had to come to work to get me so she wore a hat on her head when she came in. She received compliments for it too, little did they know. Rachel needed to run to the restroom so we put the hat on her and took her into my work. Rachel was very nervous about somebody seeing her. She didn't want to leave the house for fear her friends might see her so she ran fast.

Claire

Claire



2 comments:
that is pretty awesome. Saran wrap on the head...sounds like fun!
I had a dream last night that I had caught a terrible case of lice! They were HUGE and all over my head and were laying their eggs everywhere. I have never heard of that remedy before. I will have to keep it in mind if my dream ever comes true.
Post a Comment