Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Few Joys of Motherhood.

I am sorry I have no pics, but the story is funny.

Friday, I got a call from the school nurse. Rachel was in the nurse's office. Apparently, while she was in P.E. they were climbing up a peg board. She went to pull one of the pegs out and it came back and hit her in the eye. She now has a little black eye. She will probably not let me take a picture of it. She is highly embarrassed. But the funny part is she did it to herself. No one helped. I tried to get her to laugh at the situation but she didn't find it very funny. I must be a really mean mother to laugh at her like that. We love that little girl.

Last night, Claire wanted to play with play-dough and I told her she had to clean off the table, because I needed to start dinner. She starts working. Then she looked down and saw a fly in the cat's water bowl. She looks at me and says, "Look Mom the fly is swimming." and then giggles. Always happy.

Later, Katie woke up from her nap screaming. I sent Rachel up to get her because I was paying bills. She came back down and says, "Katie has pooped in her bed." Sure enough. She had taken off her diaper and pooped in her bed and was screaming that she was in the bed with the poop.

The joys of motherhood!!!

4 comments:

Leesa said...

Funny!

Katie The Lady said...

Awesome, funny, and YUCK! Has Todd done nothing amusing lately? Your kids are so cute and funny!

kristen said...

Great stories, except for the poop. I had a friend who had to use duct tape and safety pins on her boys' diapers to prevent poop-crib episodes. Yikes. At least she wasn't having fun playing in the poop, and realized it was gross. :)

JenkinsonKS said...

quite frankly, I'm glad there was not a photo of the poop! Funny stories - motherhood is such an adventure!