Friday, September 11, 2009

Jessica's Birthday Present

Jessica got tickets to the BYU Oklahoma game for her birthday. The game was at the new Cowboys stadium.

The stadium was pretty immense and the scoreboard equally large.

Taken shortly after the game. Note the lack of Red left in the stadium. Although a "Neutral site" game I think the amount empty seats left note how many OU fans there were. We were 4 of the 6 BYU fans in our entire section. I was a little worried after beating them about what would happen but the OU fans were very classy in the loss. Many came over to congratulate us on the victory and were very complimentary.
Happy Birthday me...I mean Jessica (yes Jessica really does love BYU football and she was way excited to go)

1 comment:

Katie The Lady said...

AWESOME!!!!! I'm so jealous, and I'm not even a college football fan. That is just the coolest present, ever!