Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nine Years and Counting

Craig and I have been married nine happy years. We have four beautiful children. We have moved a total of seven times and are planning on moving to San Antonio, TX. He is camping with his scouts for the week and I am a lone missing him and wishing he were home for our anniversary. But those are the breaks. We will celebrate another day and time.
A special thank you to all those that have helped us in our lives and the great examples that you have set for us. We are so grateful for friends and family. So here's to eternity with a wonderful husband and funny kids.

8 comments:

Shaun R. said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 years ago I was in Guatemala. I remember thinking, "My brother is getting married today." Even though I didn't know you, I was happy for him. I'm glad you're part of our family.

Anonymous said...

I want to congratulate you also on a Happy Nine Years! You guys are a beautiful couple and from what I read on your blog, your children are funny and very cute.

Erin said...

I love that top photo - you both look great. Happy anniversary! I probably wouldn't be married to Mr. M if I hadn't come to your reception 9 years ago tonight. Thank you!

Lara said...

Wow, 9 years already?! I was a freshman in college that long ago?! Congratulations you two, you are a wonderful couple and have a beautiful family!

Karen said...

7 moves in 9 years ughh! Pretty soon you'll be into the double digits,

The Gould Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Gould Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie The Lady said...

Happy Late anniversary!!! I hope you have 50 more happy years together! I had a great time with you at the park, and hope we can visit again next summer. Have fun on the rest of your adventures this summer!!!