Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our 1st Week in Wichita!!


Since we hadn't found a place to stay, we had no where to cook. We ended up eating out alot and the kids were usually taken out before everyone was done eating. Here are the kids outside of Olive Garden waiting for Grammie Gail.
We also decided to give the kids a break from looking at houses, but I will say this Claire actually asked to look at houses today even though we found a place to live.
This is our version of Bouncin' off the Walls, but they call it Pump it Up out here and they have a free for all for $6 a kid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at certain times during the day. They had a blast!!!


The slide wasn't as big as the Bouncin' off the Walls but the kids made it up and made it back down.

4 comments:

Ina said...

I can't believe you are there and I can't wait to see where you are living now. Did you sell your old house and are you buying or renting in Wichita?

Katie L said...

I love those bouncing places! At least you guys are finding some fun things to do while you wait to get settled in!!! Good luck with the next weeks!!! I miss you guys!!!!

Brittany Owens said...

You are such a trooper to just have a baby, pack up a house, and drive with all of your kids to Kansas. I hope that you are getting settled. You have to post a pic of your house. Good luck, and watch out for the tornadoes. :-)

Karen said...

Glad you made it safely. Good luck in Kansas!