Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We are moving!!

Well some of you knew that we were looking for a job. We got an offer from a company in Wichita, Kansas and we are moving to Wichita. Heavenly Father has always blessed us with great places to live and we feel like this is the place to be. Wish us luck!!!
It is as flat as a pancake.
But Cold Stone is there!!!
And my other favorite ice cream place... MARBLE SLAB!!!

8 comments:

Ina said...

Congratulations!!! I mean that this is an awesome oppertunity for Craigs career and for your life. Just think of it as a grand adventure. You are going to see things and do things you never thought you would do and your going to a place where the church really needs you. I think you are going to have an awesome experience. So I guess Shiloh is going to have to start looking for a job in Wichita or at least get a good enough job that we can come visit you. Have you told the kids what do they think more importantly what does your mom think? DO you have any idea when you will go?

Ina said...

One more question for now. Do you think you will get all turned around and lost, because I don't think I can drive without the mountains telling me where I'm going?

Erin said...

This is so exciting! Send me an email with all the details. I'm in Utah right now, so I'm out of the loop!

:) said...

So, are you moving before the baby or after? That is a big move. Good luck.

Ren said...

Good thing you found Cold Stone. I am excited for you guys. I will miss you but I know it is for the best.
We will do our best in visit especially during Tornado season.

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Hey this is Karen (Kinghorn) Hunt, I found your blog by getting on from Mindy's and so on and so on...but I just wanted you to know I live 3 hours west of Wichita!! We live in Garden City, Kansas. And you're right, it is really flat out here. We go to Wichita everyone once in awhile...It is huge compared to Garden City!! Congratulations on the baby. My email is bandkhunt@yahoo.com, let me know if you have any questions! I'm not able to make it to the reunion, we're going to Idaho 3 weeks after later!!!

The Gould Family said...

congratulations! when do you guys leave?

Katie L said...

I was just telling michael that now I have a car and can actually go visit you and have more playdates...and you are moving-hahaha! I'm so glad for you guys and I'm thrilled Craig went with this company over the others!!!

ps- Hurry up and have that baby!