My kids love the Duplos. They love building things.
Todd loves going up and down the "stairs" he touches each level of the pyramid and says stair over and over again.
He does really good pulling them apart and surprisingly reassembling them too.
One of the blocks is clear and he really likes looking through it.
He decided this was a camera and would look through it and say "cheese" then giggle
1 comment:
Jessica-
I love your blog. I can't believe how cute your kids are. I happened to stumble upon your blog and decided to leave you a comment. Especially because I was suppose to email you for the reunion... but I lost your email address-- unfortunately that happens a lot in my life. So if you need to get a hold of me you can check out our blog www.thewynnfamily.blogspot.com
I am excited to be able to get back in touch with my friends in high school-- it has been way to long!
Danielle (Carter) Wynn
Post a Comment