Monday, July 30, 2007

Rachel plays soccer



I thought I might share some video of 5 year olds playing soccer. The goalie and 2 other players on the green team are friends of Rachel. She is on the blue team and is number 6. She played goalie for the first quarter. When you are the goalie you wear the orange vest. She cried for most of it. Then after crying for a while playing forward they had her kick off after a goal. I wouldn't exactly call them referees in five year old soccer. I would say more of an unbiased coach. Here is a picture of her in goal and a longer video of her soccer game. Remember it is only 2 plus minutes the games are about an hour long. So here is a taste of the game

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to see.

Clearly she is not her father's daughter for soccer. He spent all his time sliding on the ground after the ball.

Now explain, why was she crying?

Grandpa D

Shaun R. said...

Did they ever score?

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

All the torture of us watching T.Ball is now visited on your heads. Sorry!
If not goals, at least everyone is getting some fresh air.

Mr. M said...

I really liked the kids in green that decided to lie down.